Herington House School was founded as a preparatory school in 1936.

The School Building was one of the first buildings on the then new private estate known as “The Mount”.

Over the years the original buildings have been extensively modified and extended.

The School was acquired by the current Principal, Robert Dudley-Cooke’s family, in 1972.

The School has been serving the local community for 84 years.

Over the decades thousands of children have been educated at this school and many children will have happy memories of their time at this school.