- "Herington House School has given all three of my children the most excellent foundation and preparation for life at secondary school. "
- "My child found school work a challenge, particularly the work leading up to the 11+. She definitely benefitted from the small classes and family atmosphere and was well looked after. The children all gained confidence during their time at Herington House and the Menorca trip really brought out the best in my child. She started senior school with a greater maturity and independence."
- "This was exactly the right fit for our daughter. We experienced dramatic change regarding 11+ exams. It was like an extended family. If we had to choose a primary over again we would select Herington House everytime."
- "My daughter loved every minute of her time at Herington. The discipline of homework from an early age makes the transition to secondary school that much easier. Our main concern was how she would cope going from a tiny school to a much larger one, but this has proved unfounded as Herington House produces well-rounded, confident children."
- "My child was well prepared for the level of secondary school homework. He knew how to organise himself and how to cope with tests and exams."